Are you ready for Jesus to the Nations, 2014?
Jesus To The Nations is Atlantic Canada's Missions Conference. On March 28-30, 2014, we will host another dynamic and lifechanging missions experience that is open to everyone. 2014 will be J2N's 15th year, and it will feature people from the field of missions who have answered God's call to go to the ends of the earth. Through the plenary sessions, workshops and resources available at the missions displays, we will hear about how God is moving in different communities around the world, and how we may play a part in God's plans and purposes today! We encourage you to mark your calendars, and join us in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Admission is free. All are welcomed!
Jesus to the Nations is always looking for volunteers for the conference. If you can help, please email
* We are able to invite speakers in the field of missions that the Atlantic church community may benefit from through encouragement in what the Lord is doing globally today.
* Stirring up a heart for mission by helping to develop God's love for all peoples and nations in the world, and be part of His missional global community.
* We show our agreement regarding the Great Commission.
* Encouraging a greater sense of unity in the body of Christ in the Atlantic provinces, as we worship, pray, fellowship, and learn God's Word, and hear about His work globally together.
* Opening up missions opportunities within the local church and with paraministries.
* Information from Jesus to The Nations may help in the development of your local church's missions program.
We will soon provide a number of promotional resources so you can spread the word in your church. Stay tuned for downloadable PowerPoint slides, bulletin inserts and posters. If you would prefer to have any of these promotional materials delivered to you, please contact us at:
The Perspectives Study Program on the World Christian Movement is a dynamic 15-week discipleship course taught by a variety of veteran missionaries, influential strategists and professors, each expert in their respective area.
Click Here for more details on this course
and how to register
|Friday, March 28th|
|7:30||Worship & Plenary|
Saturday, March 29th
|10:45||Break / Missions Displays|
|11:00||Worship & Plenary|
|12:45||Lunch Break / Missions Displays|
|2:30||Worship & Plenary|
|4:00||Break / Missions Displays|
||Supper Break / Missions Displays|
|7:15||Worship & Plenary|
|Sunday, March 30th|
|2:30||Missions Displays, Worship & Plenary|
Page 1 of 1 pages